Wednesday, March 2, 2016

color color color, and a sneak peek at the next book...

Yes, I intend to color every page of my own paper doll coloring book. And, I must say that I have never had so much fun with one of my own books!


This was a design-your-own page. I got to play a bit with other lace effects. And pink hair...


This is Jan's prom page, already embellished. I love how the shading came out on the lace. I am coloring the pages mostly with Prismacolor pencils, but using ink here and there, and some marker for shading. As always- these pages are photos, not scans. They won't print out to size.



another Doctor Who coloring book page.This one is all Prismacolor Markers and gel pen.

But during the day, I am working on another paper doll coloring book, this one with fashions from 1914. Here's a sneak peek:


It will have the same format as Jan and Karen- 3 versions of each outfit page (one to embellish, one already embellished, and one in full color), with 2 dolls. All of the outfits are inspired by a spring issue of The Delineator magazine.

I think it'll be ready to release in April! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

bfmama said...

Looking forward to it! I love your paper dolls!