Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Non-Sequitor

My sister Terri went on a cruise last fall. She bought tchochkes for us.  Mine was this fingernail polish.


It's made by Del Sol. And by itself, it's pretty snazzy- all silver and glittery. And it dries within five minutes, which is a major plus when it comes to me and fingernail polish. The surface is rough, not smooth like most polishes, but you can add a clear coat to the top if you like. But it gets even better.


This is what happens when you go out in the sunlight! Is that the coolest thing ever, or what?

The color doesn't change under any other lighting. Inside it's silver, outside it's this. This one is called Ruby Slipper. . There are many other shades available. Must have the blue/green.

But first, I need to practice my polish application- I can't seem to color within the lines.

P.S. Don't forget to enter the contest. The drawing is tomorrow.

No comments: